Friday, May 14, 2010

Okay QQ - here I go.

If I were a month, I’d be January (new beginnings, best weather - *Northern hemisphere* & best moods )

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday (upbeat, in anticipation)

If I were a time of day, I’d be 3 am (for the absolute silence - try reading at this time!) or 6 am (chirping birds - i love it)

If I were a season, I’d be spring (next best - winter, never ever, summer!)

If I were a planet, I’d be Earth (can't fathom what it would be like to be anything else).

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.

If I were a direction, I’d be East (sunrise).

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a comfy couch.

If I were a liquid, I’d be Water.

If I were a tree, I’d be a gogonut tree (South Indian no?). Okay jokes apart, banyan (grow outside, grow inside)

If I were a tool, I’d be a ...(wtf, i really don't want to be a tool!)

If I were an element, I’d be Oxygen

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a diamond.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a flute.

If I were a color, i’d be white.

If I were an emotion, I’d be Happiness.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a ripe guava :)

If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of windchimes. (same here QQ! of course, another close for me would be the voice of a cuckoo/nightingale)

If I were a car, I’d be a Reva.

If I were food, I’d be chaat!

If I were a taste, I’d be sweet

If I were a scent, I’d be J&J's baby powder (whatever scent it is)

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be stilettos

If I were a bird, I’d be a humming bird

Oh blessed reader (that's one of the 3 of you who read this blog), ignore the indulgence. Its only so often that someone asks me about myself. The other times, I tell them anyway!

2 comments:

Quirky Quill said...

haha folks in J&J will be very pleased to hear this :)

Kanika Ajmera said...

imagination was out on a ride :D