Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm still young!

No. I've not discovered a magic anti-ageing cream.
No. I've not lost any weight.
No. I've not joined college, again.
I've just (re) discovered the joy of a (second) first paycheck.
The joy that comes with a dilemma - of having already planned how to spend (almost all of) it . The way it is with your real first one - what to buy for yourself to prove that you can actually pay for it, what to buy for your family - to prove to them that you can actually pay for it, and what to buy for your special someone - to show them how much you care to buy something and you actually pay for it.
8 months of no magic-wandish-end-of-the-month credits into your account, and you'd be reacting just like me!
Yep - I'm employed once again. Back to the grind after a complete whirlwind of a break. Yay!
PS: Never thought I'd be excited about getting back to work, but such is life I guess. Always full of surprises.

3 comments:

Anuradha Sridhar said...

Congrats!! :)

ShiSul said...

Thanks Anu :)

Kanika Ajmera said...

More-latto!!