Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sometimes I wonder why people who are so good at penning their emotions would want to remain anon.
Maybe, that's precisely why.
Nonetheless, here's another anon marvel. Savor it.

In the placid calm of the numbed emotions,
amidst sadness, confusion and tear,
in the agony of a void search
I lurched directionless,
waiting for the destined moment
when the droplets of love
would thaw my frozen soul
and the clarity beneath it would unfold.

Now as the necessity of your existence unveils,
the impervious facade gives way,
and overwhelmed tears seek exit,
a soothing warmth trickles down my soul,
an acceptance seeps through my core,
an elusive solace grips me,
the eternal dilemma fades.
Questions lose urgency,
answers lose relevance.
Only belief upholds.
I bow down and let go
of my fears, doubts and apprehensions.
When my senses unite
in the absolute silence of my being,
I hear you.
As the tranquility of togetherness
peeks into my inner sanctum,
nestled in your warm thoughts,
I surrender myself to you.

No comments: