Monday, October 06, 2008

Work – what comes in between sets of weekends
Life – what comes in between sets of Work
Pay – what you put up with Life for
Holiday – what you need the Pay for
Joy – what you experience on a Holiday
Depression – the after effects of excessive Joy
Numbness – the hungover feeling after a generous dose of Depression
Ecstasy – a brief interlude succeeding Numbness, during Work, between two Holidays
Lost - Me, while writing this post
Confused - You, after reading this post

4 comments:

Quirky Quill said...

:) Hmm. I'm so tempted to ask "ab aapko kaisa mehsoos ho raha hai"

Kanika Ajmera said...

not as grumpy! :)

ShiSul said...

QQ - Mein is baare mein chupp(u) rehna pasand karoongi : P

R&R - atleast I don't sound like I'm about to jump off the next cliff I spot, while I'm actually on my way to becoming the hottest P3P in town and hosting a b'day bash that'd put the Poison-ppl to shame:P

Unknown said...

Concise and insightful :)